In the fall of 2014, Caedmon embarked on a Strategic Plan, which would study five key facets of the School. Exciting times are ahead for our school, our program, and our students. After a collaborative year, parents, trustees, and faculty formed the questions to guide Caedmon’s future:
- How will we tell our very distinct and rich story?
- How can we ensure that we continue to pursue and provide the gold standard of Early Childhood, Elementary, and Montessori education?
- How can Caedmon’s commitment to diversity be intentional, purposeful, and recognizable?
- How will we sustain the financial health of this wonderful institution and build our culture of giving?
- What is the wisest route for the future of Caedmon — how will it grow, in size and scope?
We are thrilled to be able to share in this process with our community. To learn more about the investigative work we are in the midst of accomplishing, please click here.