Affording A Caedmon Education:
Our Flexible Tuition Program & Payment Options
We want to make a Caedmon education accessible! Participating in our Flexible Tuition Program or utilizing our extended 10-payment plan are two examples of our devotion to a socioeconomically diverse community at The Caedmon School.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS
The Caedmon School offers the following payment options to accommodate the needs of our families:
- Single Payment
- Two Payments
- 10 Payment Plan (includes a modest 2.5% financing fee)
FLEXIBLE TUITION AT A GLANCE
- 17% of Caedmon families pay below full tuition
- 15% of operating budget is devoted to Flex Tuition
Flexible Tuition FAQs
What is flexible tuition?
Flexible Tuition allows us to share our amazing curriculum and approach with families who would otherwise not be able to attend. We started offering Flexible Tuition in 2017 because we know that families are able to afford a wide range of the cost of Caedmon. The goal of our Flexible Tuition Program is to enhance our school community with a socioeconomically diverse student body, which is at the core of our mission.
Who qualifies for flexible tuition?
- Many families who feel they may not qualify for traditional “financial aid” may very well qualify for “reduced” or Flexible Tuition.
- We encourage families to apply for Flexible Tuition if they feel they may qualify.
How does it work?
- Families should notify The Caedmon School if they plan to apply for Flexible Tuition (there is a box to check on the application for admission).
- An application process for Flexible Tuition is available through TADS.com. The application is referred to as an “Application for Financial Aid” on their website and should be completed by December 14, 2018.
- The Caedmon School will receive a report from TADS.com and the Flexible Tuition Committee will review all applications to make determinations of how Flexible Tuition funds will be distributed. Most qualifying families will receive assistance.
- If your child is accepted, your Flexible Tuition award will be reflected in your child’s contract when notified.