We are so pleased that you are considering The Caedmon School for your child. We look forward to getting to know your family during the coming months!
Our application for admission for Fall 2021 will be available on Friday, August 28th through our Ravenna hub, which you can access via the APPLY button below. You will be asked to submit an inquiry and create an account with a password, which will allow you to access and complete your application for admission. You can fill out an inquiry here. If you are interested in applying for fall 2020, please email Jennifer Tarpley, firstname.lastname@example.org, to inquire about space availability.
We suggest that you submit your application as soon as possible in the fall, as interview spots are limited. Our deadlines will be posted by June 30, 2020.
Once we receive your application, Susan Bonet from our Admissions office will contact you to schedule the following:
Family or Parent Interview*
- Young Beginners (2.0 – 2.5 year olds): Parents come with their child for a brief family interview and the opportunity to see our program in action
- Beginners (2.6 years old) through Grade 5: Parents come for a personal interview and tour of the program
- Children applying for our Beginners through Kindergarten program come for a group interview
- Applicants to Grades 1 through 5 will have a one-on-one interview with a teacher and spend time with current students their age
* Please note that all interviews for the spring will be conducted via Skype, Facetime, or Zoom meeting.
To ensure the composition of our student and parent body is socioeconomically inclusive, Caedmon offers a Flexible (Flex) Tuition Program. Flex Tuition allows Caedmon to offer families a wider range of tuition assistance, based on what they can afford. You can apply for Flex Tuition here by completing the Financial Aid Assessment.
required forms And tests
The Caedmon School requires a transcript as well as a completed ISAAGNY Report for children applying to Kindergarten. For applicants to Grades 1-5, report cards for the previous two semesters are also required. Applicants to Grades 3-5 are required to take the standardized Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). You will be asked through Ravenna to submit a Records Release to your child's current school. Please contact Jennifer Tarpley, email@example.com, to discuss exceptions during this spring term.