Portrait of a Graduate
The Caedmon School will graduate students who…
- know themselves as learners and community members.
- bring compassion and ethics to life in their relationships and ideas.
- experience diversity as their most natural milieu.
- steward their community.
- construct imaginative ideas and deep understandings.
- envision multiple routes to a solution.
- problem-solve confidently.
- seek challenges as a source of inspiration and learning as a source of joy.
- bring whimsy and rigor to both work and play.
- demonstrate academic readiness for their middle school experiences.